Alan Coxon has a lifelong career in food, hospitality and media. A multi award winning chef with global recognition for his knowledge, communication skills and incredibly diverse experiences, from Michelin star restaurants to 5 star hotels and everything in-between.
Alan is passionate about quality food and ingredients, helping to promote, support, improve and retain quality within food, drink, hospitality and catering industries.
He is a global inspiration for other chefs, a natural motivator, tutor and mentor with more than 40 years’ experience and who has developed culinary contacts in every corner of the planet, whilst at the same time gaining recognition from general consumers and TV viewers around the world.
- Alan is a “Global” culinary consultant ( please see consultancy page)
- Author of 5 cookbooks to date ( 2 award winning )
- Culinary Innovator ( creator and multi award winner of a unique food range )
- International Speaker : Ted Speaker Monte Carlo, China, UK, India, Taiwan, Serbia, South Africa and Belgium to name a few
- TV / Chef Presenter, filming more than 1,250 TV shows around the world for the likes of BBC2, BBC Worldwide, ITV1, Channel 5 etc..
Alan`s professional bodies include .....
- President of the iTi ( International Taste Institute of Brussels) chefs jury
- President and founder of CSF (Chefs Sans Frontieres) www.csfint.com
- European Ambassador for the Disciples of Escoffier International
- British Ambassador for Food and Drink
Alan`s career has seen him leading the way and opening the doors for others with many “firsts” under his belt including ...
- First Chef to open and run the largest 4 star hotel in Europe ( Paris, France) with 1098 rooms leading a culinary brigade of 68 International chefs
- First chef to be invited to become “President of the International Taste Institute” Brussels
- First chef to be invited to become the “EU Ambassador for Disciples of Escoffier Int “
- First chef to obtain Michelin recommendation and “Good Food Guide” in the IoM
- First chef to film more than 1,250 TV shows around the world
- First British chef to become speaker and moderator of the “Chefs World Summit” Monte Carlo
- First chef to be classed and named as a “Food Archaeologist” by a national British newspaper
- First chef to launch TV cookery shows on BBC2
- First and only chef to be included in the “Guinness book of world records” for taking part in the largest ever global speakers conference.
Professional membership, honours and organisations
- Member of the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts
- Member of British Guild of Food Writers
- Member of the Disciples of Escoffier Swiss branch
- Honorary member of the Swiss chefs Association
- Honorary “Fellow” of the Al Khalifa Business School
- Honorary member of the World Chefs Association
- Member of the “Organisation Mondiale de la Gastronomie”
- Patron of the charity “Unichef”
Awards and Accolades
- Awarded “The Maitrise Escoffier (by the Association Culinaire Francaise)
- Awarded the ACF “ Palmes Culinaire “
- Winner of 6 Gold international awards for innovation
- Winner of “Winner of Winners” caterer and hotelkeeper award
- Winner of 5 Golds at “International salon culinaires” for butter sculptures
- Winner of 2 cookbook awards
- MBA Business Innovation of the year Award
- MBA Innovative product of the year award
- Voted within the “Top 10” favourite TV chef presents of the world by BBC Worldwide viewers poll
Tel UK mobile: 07595 992736